As you can see...
I've not posted in a couple days.
I seem to be strangely void of words.
my mind is just...blank.
Words fail me as I try to find my way along
this path that has been laid before me.
Thank you for your grace as I sit...silent.
I am hoping as life gets back into it's "normal"
routine with us starting back to school
(my, have I missed that one-on-one time with my oldest son)
that perhaps the words will flow again.
Until then...

2 comments:
I feel the same way Sarah!
I can't wait to start back on Monday. It has been a strange week.
I'll be praying for both of us :)
Hi Friend..
Just want you to know that I will be uplifiting you in prayer as I go about my day today. Our God does not make mistakes and he knows your daily trials :) Like Ruth he has prepared you for such at time as this.. It will NOT last forever and he will bless you for your faithfulness ;)
Love you-
Me
Post a Comment