Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday


A few of the things I am thankful for today...
a warm and cozy home-


happy, healthy children-



a husband who has a good job-


food that God always provides for my family-
(He is ever faithful!)


an amazing church that we can serve in and be a part of-
( http://www.gracebaptistministry.org/ )


a working dishwasher :o) -


the work God gives my hands to do-

incredible friends who so richly bless my life-

a family who loves and supports us in all seasons of life-
and most of all...

I'm thankful for the grace of God who saw fit
to send His only Son to die on a cruel cross,
paying the price for my sin
and saving this poor, wretched sinner that I am.
For that, I am eternally grateful.


"Redeeming love has been my theme,
and shall be 'til I die..."

"Love so amazing,
so divine-
demands my life,
my soul,
my ALL..."















No comments: