Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

edifying hobbies that keep my hands busy and productive...

(my first knitted/felted handbag - a Christmas gift for my Dearest Friend - my Mom)



children who have a desire to learn how to cook and "be a chef like Mommy" ;o)



(oldest son at the stove, making his favorite breakfast - scrambled eggs)



the beautiful instrument that has been mine for over 20 years...

(my baby grand, a gift to me from my parents when I was a little girl - this poor piano has been moved - a LOT) :o)



the look of wonder on my children's faces over the fascinating "little things" in life...

(youngest son looking out, amazed at the wonders of the "Street Sweeper" :-) )



and of course...
angelic faces lost in Dreamland at the end of a long day-
it's these moments that make it all "worth it", isn't it?

(a moment captured after a long day)




Father, my heart of full of gratitude for all that You have bestowed.

I am most blessed (and so unworthy) - let me sing Your praises all my days.



No comments: