It's Thankful Thursday here at Thread of Grace
and so I am listing just a few of the many, many things
for which I am thankful -
blessings that my Father has bestowed upon me
in His infinite wisdom and grace...
I'm thankful for:
Tender hearts to be trained,
molded into vessels fit for the Master's use...

bountiful, nourishing blessings that come from His hand...

children He has entrusted to me with hearts that are eager to learn...

for a warm home abounding in love -
and the chaos of five small children!
*smile*

and yes, I'm thankful for those quiet hours when
the children are lost in Dreamland...

but most of all...I'm so thankful that His mercies are new every morning and that His love changes not.


1 comment:
hmmmm, what a sweet and lovely post.
That sunrise was beautiful and ooh, I love the tree too.
Thank you for sharing and creating a wonderful little corner in the blogoshere we can come to.
Post a Comment