Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

For sake of time,
today I'll be omitting the pictures that usually accompany
my Thankful Thursday list.
Your grace is appreciated as I take this liberty.
*tired smile*



A few of the many things I'm thankful for
(not necessarily in order):


Snuggle time first thing in the morning with my oldest son.

When my kids (any one of the five) enter the kitchen
as I'm making something and say,
"What is that delicious smell??"

A shiny sink.
The gleeful laughter of my children playing well together.

A husband who pitches in and helps me...
and he does this very often - bless his heart.

Neighbors who always snow-blow the entrance
to our driveway after the plows come through -
a sweet, unexpected blessing straight
from the hand of my Father above.

Grace - unending, ever-present, undeserved Grace.

Friends (those IRL and those in my blogosphere)
who edify, encourage and strengthen me in my Walk.

Beanpod candles -
specifically, the Holiday Memories scent! :o)

The way my children's eyes light up when they
"get" something for the first time.

Hearing my niece playing with her new dolly,
(putting her dolly to "bed")
and hearing her sweet, sing-song voice
softly singing "Jesus Loves Me" to her Baby.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*sigh*
I could really go on and on, once I start thinking
about it all, but Time constrains me today
and I must make my time here brief.
I hope to be back tomorrow -
perhaps with a few more minutes! :o)


Blessings,




No comments: