Hmmm...here I am - first post! I've never before been much of a blog-reader but as of late, I can't seem to get enough! So many inspirational blogs to read! I will say it has inspired me to begin writing about my own life -the good, the bad and the ugly. I hope that in the writing, it will make me slow down and really look at my life, my days - how does God see it? Is He pleased with what He sees? Am I making choices and living in such a way that it makes him smile? If not, then what a personal challenge for me to become more intentional. Be more conscious of His leading, to reach for His hand more often in my days. All too often I find myself flailing about, trying to do it "all by myself" and in my own strength - and well, we know what that results in! Instead, I need to be reminded to lift my eyes....to the One who can pick up the pieces of a quickly crumbling day and resore it to something beautiful...something He can be pleased with. Father God, give me strength to make the right choices in every moment of my day....let me be a blessing to those you've given me to serve...my children.
I go on my way now to serve a nutritious supper to hungry tummies...
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment