Friday, October 31, 2008

Quote of the Day

For all you Moms out there - here's my quote of the day.
*smile*

Youngest son sound asleep after a full day at the Apple Orchard

"You are in the very center of His will
as you embrace His little ones to your heart
and raise them to be mighty arrows for God's kingdom.
You are at the very heart of the kingdom of God.
There is nothing more powerful that you could be doing
in the whole of the world.
Be encouraged.
And may you be filled with the joy of the Lord
as you fulfill this mighty task in your home today."

~ Nancy Campbell in Above Rubies








1 comment:

momstheword said...

What a precious picture! I, too, am a believer, a homeschooler and I have two sons (15 & 19)too. I am also new at blogging. I saw your post on the Titus2 site so I'm pleased to "meet" you!